
So. Big stuff. It is now official. I have been in Milwaukee for a long time. In the last two weeks I have done a number of things that to most people seem like a new deal. I bought new dish soap, new ketchup, new toilet paper, and new trash bags. The only reason I stop to take note is because this is the first time I have done these things since Mom & Dad moved me out here in early September. (!) I know, right!
Milwaukee has been great, but not too exciting since my last blog...Which I guess is to say no other famous people have visited my building. But. We did go to Chicago last weekend to see Boozer and mom & dad. It was Eric's first trip, and we had a great time. A few highlights were of course seeing the family, the amazing weather, and the new Dolce & Gabban sunglasses that my Lindsay and I bought. See the pictures for the full effect.
Things have been slow since we've gotten back to WI. It's still very cold and snowy here. Eric insists that he is looking forward to March 1st when it will be spring. I think that's very cute. I'm going to let him keep believing that because hey, you know what they say about positive thinking and all of that...We're looking forward to Easter when the WHOLE family will be here (minus the dogs-which does bum me out a little...), although I do wish that Eric's family would be in town so that they could all meet.
I miss you all & hope to see you soon. Hugs & Misses from MKE...
No comments:
Post a Comment