I'm writing in red because this week I did a bloody good deed...I donated blood! I know, many of you have done this before, but my one try in the past went poorly. There isn't much to say about it, so I'm just going to tell you that I survived, but felt really crappy for the rest of the day and all day today (the day after). The pictures are me donating, and me & Sarah after we were done. Enjoy!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
My Good Deed
I'm writing in red because this week I did a bloody good deed...I donated blood! I know, many of you have done this before, but my one try in the past went poorly. There isn't much to say about it, so I'm just going to tell you that I survived, but felt really crappy for the rest of the day and all day today (the day after). The pictures are me donating, and me & Sarah after we were done. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!
I have the opposite problem. The first (and last) time I donated, it went AWESOME. Now I'm afraid to go again and have it go poorly and ruin everything.
That doesn't even make sense. I must be insane.
Good for you kid. Keep up those "bloody good deeds". See you in Chicago!
Post a Comment