Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!


Last week was my birthday! The big 25...Being that I am a quarter of a century old, of course I celebrated in style: I took Eric home to meet the family! We flew from Milwaukee on Friday night, and spent the weekend in Michigan. It was Eric's first time in my native state, which is unfortunate because as most of you know, Michigan is really no place to be in January.

We had a great time with my family, spent lots of time with Kelly & Eric, and I was really happy that Mark made the drive up from Detroit to see me! (Although there is a sneaking suspicion that in fact he was sent on a mission to meet the new guy...) Mom & Dad threw me a pizza themed fiesta, and we all enjoyed DeLuca's for dinner. We spent a quiet day in on Sunday watching football (Go Giants!), and Eric and I departed early Monday morning.

For those of you who haven't met Eric or seen me lately, I'm posting a picture of him and I...Notice I cut off all my hair! Hugs & Misses...

No comments: