skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm So Excited!
It's official! I am coming home for the holidays. I know that this probably seemed like a no brainer, but there was a while there where I was pretty worried. But no more: I will be home in November for 4 1/2 days for Thanksgiving, and then again for a full 10 days in December for Christmas and New Years! The tickets are bought for both trips, and now I just get to count the days!
It was a big deal weekend for me here. Friday night was my fist real night out in Milwaukee. My friend Matt took me to a fantastic Mexican restaurant called Conejitos. The south side of the city full of Mexican restaurants. To be honest, this was no El Az or Los Palaminos, but still, it was good. Delish margaritas most importantly. It is a very authentic place (or so they say...) where the food is served on paper plates! Judy and her sons Eric and Wesley went, as did two of Matthew's friends who offered to adopt me! YAY!
On
Saturday Judy, Eric, Wesley and I braved the blocks west of the building (that's right guys--we went right!) and had a few drinks at The Ambassador Hotel. The Ambassador is a lovely hotel just two blocks away. The Envoy Lounge is beautiful, if not pricey! The four of us sat on the patio because it was a perfect 65 degrees and windy. However, I forget that not everybody is from Michigan, and my friends from Georgia were freezing. It was kind of funny.
Sunday I stayed in, read a book, ate a l-o-t, and relaxed. It's a very busy week at work this week, as renewals pour in. And, just in case you maybe forgot, I'm having my first visitor on Friday! But don't worry, there will of course be Blogs and Pics of our fabulous weekend together.
Hugs & Misses...
1 comment:
Sometimes I really don't have anything to comment about but I comment anyway. Kind of like those voicemails where there's really nothing to say but you feel like you owe the voicemail lady a message in return anyway.
Post a Comment