Thursday, September 27, 2007

T Minus 8 Days...

For those of you who haven't heard yet, in 8 days Laura is coming to visit. And yes, as has been the case many times before, she has perfect timing.

I've been in Milwaukee for almost three weeks now. Time is going so fast! I feel like I just got here. For those I haven't talked to much, I'm really sorry. The quick & dirty version: I'm making friends, which is great; I love my work; my boss is pretty cool; and yes, they all agree--it snows a lot in Milwaukee.

I've gotten my first taste of Milwaukee weather this week. To be honest, it's very similar to Michigan weather. Today, I swear to God, I looked out the window and there was a beautiful blue sky, and then I blinked and it was a monsoon.

Most importantly, this is my first week since I've been gone that I've missed some pretty big events:

1. Happy birthday Boozer! I am really sad that I missed #22, but I can't wait to see you in Chicago very very soon.
2. Mo I'm sorry I missed your birthday too. But I'm glad we finally talked.
3. Melody & Melissa I will be thinking about you all weekend! Especially on Saturday Mel--Sorry I'm missing it!

Tomorrow is my first Friday night out. We're going to local Mexican where I am going to eat like a queen and drink some yummy margaritas! Most likely I will call at least one of you!

No comments: