Alright...Today was day number one number two. Yesterday there was nothing to do, today I got into the swing of things. Here's the run-down:
1. My boss' name is John. He's nice. Sunday he competed in an Iron Man in Madison, and he finished. Today he can't walk. Wow.
2. The staff is great, and they've made me feel very welcome.
3. As long as I stay "east" and don't go "west" I'm going to be fine. In fact, the new plan is (and yes-I quote), "Walk out the front door and turn left. That's it. Don't stray from the plan." So...Don't be afraid to visit. I promise to only take you left.
I met our building engineer, who has promised to help me fix whatever may need fixing, so that's a step in the right direction. Laura is going to be my first visitor, and I am super looking forward to that.
After work I ventured out by myself, on a trip to Target to buy Grey's Season Three. Yes, target is right not left, but I was only gone during day light. My plan for the night is to watch my new DVDs and go to sleep early so I can get ready for day number two...or is it number three?
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now visitors number 2 and 3 are booked to Milwaukee! We can't wait to see you. I like the plan to stay "East" because we're all "East" - across that little body of water! Love you...Mom
Post a Comment